If your child is complaining of feeling ill in the morning, please take a look at NHS 111 website and follow the advice given. This may mean that a student will have to come to school late or remain at home if they are ill. Please call the school office to report your child absence on 01295 263740 and select the attendance line, giving us as much information as possible.
The link to the NHS screen can be found at /https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/.
Anyone with coronavirus symptoms can get a test.
Coronavirus symptoms are:
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
- Childrens Coronavirus Fact Sheet National
- Coronavirus advice Poster
- Coronavirus ABookForChildren
- COVID 19 Parents Carers
- Educational Flow Chart V4 1 1
- Planned Re opening of School
- Reopening school From Lockdown
- Reopening School July 20
- School Closure Letter
- School Reopening Letter 1
- September Return 1
- Welfare Call Letters